Wednesday, August 5, 2015

21st Birthday Week...



This past week was pretty good. Actually, tonight we have a dinner with the Solorzanos from Ada! He fed me last year on my birthday too! He and his family moved into Norman 4th ward and we helped them move in. He said he wanted to feed us and the other missionaries that helped. Then he figured out that my birthday was Wednesday so his daughter is going to make me some Cherry-Cherry again like last year!:) Transfers are also Wednesday. Elder Tanner, my companion, is going home and I am getting Elder Butterfield from Stillwater, OK. He is super cool! I knew him when I was in OKC 2nd ward. He was in the Spanish Branch that covered our area. Lots of changes in the zone this transfer. 11/20 of the missionaries are changing. 3/11 of those missionaries will be brand new missionaries from the MTC. and 1/11 of the missionaries is going to be a new District Leader, so we have to give him training on how to be an effective District Leader. We haven't been able to do much teaching to investigators this past week. There is a less-active, part-member family that fed us on Friday evening and we got to read some of the Book of Mormon with them. We had read from Alma 24, and asked them what are some of their "weapons of rebellion" that they can bury. We all talked about it together. It was real good:)
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment