Monday, May 19, 2014

A Great Week.....

Raymond's baptism with Elder Davis

Elder Olson cooking hotdogs after the baptism.

Elder Olson and Sister Goza, a wonderful family in the Ada ward.


My week was great! I've been trying to write in my journal more often!. Raymond's baptism was awesome! I'm glad you're helping the missionaries there at home so much! 2 Nephi 4 also known as Nephi's psalm is one of my favorite chapters in the Book of Mormon. I am studying Alma 46, where Moroni creates the Title of Liberty and kills all the traitors to freedom, to Matthew 12:30 where Jesus states, "he that is not with me is against me." That reminded me of obedience. Why are we disobedient? If we knew the consequences to our actions before we acted, would we still act the same? Elder Robert D Hales mentioned this in his talk at last conference. He said that the reason we are disobedient is found in Moses 5:13: because "they loved Satan more than God." Talk about boldness!

 

Elder Davis and I are working on finding more people to teach because our teaching pool is getting smaller. We have found several nice people. I am so thankful for our Heavenly Father's plan and for temples.

 

Love,

Elder Olson 

No comments:

Post a Comment